Comfortable, Safe Boarding for Bemidji Pets
Bemidji Veterinary Hospital truly enjoys making a kennel facility feel more like a home. That’s why we offer the most comfortable boarding facility for the community. When you are leaving town for just a few days or taking the vacation of a lifetime, bring your pets to us. We will provide them with the following:
- Veterinary staff available at all times
- Climate-controlled environment
- Comfortable flooring (no cold/wet cement)
- Individual walks (a minimum of two times per day)
- Food and automatic water bowls (you are welcome to bring your pet’s food from home)
- Pet beds and large toys are allowed
- Extreme cleanliness
When your pet has an extended stay, we make every effort to give him or her a complimentary bath.
When your pet stays with us, he or she has immediate access to our veterinary team. We aren’t just babysitting. We are making sure your pet is happy and healthy. This is an excellent service for any pet that has known medical conditions, especially diabetic animals.
Although updating vaccines prior to boarding is recommended, we can administer vaccines at the time of drop-off for your convenience. Boarding reservations are not always necessary, but appreciated especially for holidays.
Please contact us today for a reservation or more information.